Finish Strong Skills Clinic
February Vacation Program
What is the “Finish Strong Skills Clinic”?
“Finish Strong Skills Clinic” is a high intensity 3 day basketball clinic for serious players focusing on:
- Developing ball handling, dribbling, and learning new moves
- Understanding and executing skills coaches look for
- Shooting: Rhythm and Repetition
- Defensive stance, footwork and movement
How is the program different from other clinics?
- Three 2 hours sessions to prepare players for the remainder of the season and spring AAU
- Intensive attention to shooting by taking more than 200 shots per day
- Defensive and rebounding skills to standout
- Playing in controlled games to improve knowledge and court vision
What are the benefits of the program?
- A better chance of a strong finish to your Metrowest, Travel , Middle or High School Season
- Players complete the clinic feeling good about their game
- Increased confidence, improved skills, drills, physical and mental preparation to be able to compete
- Preparation for AAU Tryouts and season
- Dates: February 18 – February 20
- For: Middle and High School Players
- Times: Girls – 3:00 – 5:00 pm Boys – 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Location: Brown Middle School, Newton, MA.
- Price: $150.00
- Space is limited