Elevate Your Game (Girls and Boys) 2017
The Ultimate “Girls and Boys” Spring Basketball Academy
What is “Elevate Your Game”?
“Elevate your Game” is the Ultimate Academy program for:
- The basketball player who wants to take their game to the next level
- The athlete who is looking for the skills, tailored instruction and level of improvement to excel on his Metro West Travel Team, AAU team, Middle School Team, High School Team, start on High School Varsity, become a League All-Star or play at the College Level
How is the program different from other clinics?
- A 10 week, high energy program that provides intensive individual instruction for all skill levels, in order to maximize personal progression
- Sophisticated skills promoting individual development are combined with group drills in a motivating and supportive atmosphere
- Player evaluation and individual weekly plans are created in conjunction with player/parent’s/coaches desired focus
- Assigned “homework” drills for completion in between sessions instills value of commitment and results
What are the benefits of the program?
- Playing at a level you never believed possible
- Increased chances of making and contributing to your chosen tryout team
- Learning to play with both heart and skill
- WHO: Boys/Girls 5th – 12th Grades
- WHEN: Thursdays, 6:30-8:00 PM
- DATES: March 23rd- May 25th
- WHERE: The Rivers School – Weston, MA
- COST: $455.00
- Clinicians: Sam Doner, David Bikofsky, Lex Mongo, Anthony Gurley, Sophie Bikofsky, Helen Ridley, Tim Bollin
- Space is limited -First come first serve