Thanksgiving Game Time Clinic 2017
Tips, Skills and Drills at Game Time Intensity
What is “Thanksgiving Game Time”?
“Thanksgiving Game Time Clinic” is a high intensity 3 day basketball preparation for tryout program for:
- The basketball player who takes the game seriously
- Developing ball handling, dribbling, and learning new moves.
- Understanding and executing what coaches look for
How is the program different from other clinics?
- 3 – 2 hours clinics to prepare players for tryouts (Travel, Middle School or High School) and the upcoming basketball seasons
- Intensive attention to shooting by taking more than 200 shots per day
- Defensive and rebounding skills to standout
- Playing in controlled games to improve knowledge and court vision
What are the benefits of the program?
- A better chance of making your Travel Team, AAU Team, Middle School Team, or High School Team
- Players complete the clinic with a high level of confidence in their game
- Increased confidence, improved skills, drills, physical and mental preparation to be able to compete
- Dates: November 24th – November 26th -Friday/Saturday/Sunday Sessions
- For: Boys in 7th-12th grades
- For: Girls in 7th-12th grades
- Times: Girls – 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm Boys – 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Location: Brown Middle School, Newton MA.
- Price: $170.00
- Space is Limited