Create Your Own Shot Fall 2017
How to Use Your Skills to Score in Games
What is “Create Your Own Shot”?”
“Create your own shot” is designed for:
- The player who wants to turn dribbling, ball handling and shooting skills into points in a game
- Developing the understanding of when to shoot, how to create space to get your shot off, how to shoot and pass off the dribble, and when to drive by defenders and take the ball to the basket
How is the program different from other clinics?
- Nine week, high energy program that provides intensive individual instruction for all ages, genders and skill levels, and teaches maximizing scoring opportunities and offensive production
- Skills and drills to learn to read and take advantage of your defender,
- Decision making skills for offense and the science of setting up your defender
What are the benefits of the program?
- Featured Clinicians: Sam Doner, David Bikofsky, Joe Rogers, Lex Mongo, Anthony Gurley
- Increases chances of being a being a high scorer
- Gain the confidence to be comfortable enough with the ball to be able to take the shot
- WHO: Boys/Girls 5th-12th Grades
- WHEN: Monday – 6:00-7:30 PM, September 11th, 2017 – November 13th, 2017
- (no session Oct.16th)
- WHERE: Dedham Country Day, 90 Sandy Valley Road Dedham, MA.
- COST: $410.00